Shroud c14 dating arizona
- Free online instant chat sex
- best internet dating site for professionals
- menn og kvinner i noway gratis datingside
- us asian dating
- setting up a dating site
- james maslow dating history
- Watch adult free webcams in zimbabwe
In 2002, a team of experts did restoration work, such as removing the patches from 1534 and replacing the backing cloth.
One of the specialists was Swiss textile historian Mechthild Flury-Lemberg.
Raymond Rogers says his research and chemical tests show the material used in the 1988 radiocarbon analysis was cut from a medieval patch woven into the shroud to repair fire damage.
It was this material that was responsible for an invalid date being assigned to the original shroud cloth, he argues.
Accelerator mass spectrometry (AMS) is a technique for direct measurement of the concentration of radioisotopes.